Description of ZDFtivi für Kinder
ZDFtivi – videos and entertainment for children
Current note on the ZDFtivi Android TV app [see section Note]
Access the ZDF children's program on the go: With the ZDFtivi app, a large number of the popular TV programs from ZDFtivi and KiKA are available for children on the go. Like all ZDF online offers, the ZDFtivi app is free of charge and free of advertising.
• Improvements and bug fixes
• Broad VOD offer with entire programs: classics (e.g. Löwenzahn, 1, 2 or 3, logo !, PUR +), successful series (e.g. Mako – Simply Mermaid, boys flat share, girls flat share, Bibi Blocksberg, JoNaLu, my friend Conni, Maya the Bee, Heidi), fairy tales and children's films
• "Watch offline": almost all videos can be watched offline. Videos can be saved for a longer trip, for example, and viewed independently of network connections.
• Quick access to the ZDFchen digital video offering: all ZDF formats for children up to 6 years of age under one roof
• "ZDFchen-Modus": This means that only programs and videos for children under 6 years of age are displayed in the ZDFtivi app. The ZDFchen mode is switched on in the parents' area.
• Parents' area: switch on ZDFchen mode, set the usage time for the app or only allow streaming in WLAN. Several child profiles can be created on one device.
• Chromecast function
• "My ZDFtivi": All the saved content and programs are located here. As soon as there is new content for the saved programs, it is displayed in “My ZDFtivi”. With the child profile (optional), the personalized area can be accessed across all devices.
• Quick access to the logo! Kids news
• Quick access to barrier-free offers from ZDFtivi
• Accessibility settings – choose to automatically play all videos with subtitles, audio version, or German sign language (if any)
• Programs of the last 7 days ": Weekly review of all available programs from the television program of the last seven days
• Information on programs, program topics, stars / moderators and communication
• The ZDFtivi app is free of charge and free of advertising, like all ZDF online offers.
• The app is a safe area for children. All communication (optional) is checked by the ZDFtivi team and only activated in a moderated manner.
• For legal reasons, some ZDFtivi programs can only be accessed online as videos in Germany or in German-speaking countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) (geoblocking). A list of all programs available worldwide is available here: https://www.zdf.de/kinder/ueber-zdftivi/zdftivi-weltweit-100.html
• A flat rate makes sense for use outside of a WLAN, as otherwise high connection costs may arise.
• Unfortunately, smooth use of the app cannot be guaranteed for individual solutions regarding device configuration (rooting). Only standard market standards are supported.
• Optimized for Android 6 and higher
• With the ZDFtivi app on Android TV, playback problems can currently occur on some devices. We are working on the fix.
• Telephone: Is required for the offline mode of the app
• Telephone statistics / ID: Required to read the Android version of the device (necessary for Chromecast)
• SD card: required to save offline videos on the device
• Network status / WLAN status: Is required for Chromecast and to indicate that you are in offline mode
• Show via other apps: Also required for the Chromecast function
• Prevent standby mode: Required so that the app does not switch to standby or the screen saver is activated while a video is playing
Please send your feedback to [email protected]
Further information at www.zdftivi.de